Which Model Of The 2022 Toyota Highlander Should I Lease: XLE Vs. Limited Vs. Platinum
- March 12, 2022
- Toyota Car Lease
- Posted by webdev
- Comments Off on Which Model Of The 2022 Toyota Highlander Should I Lease: XLE Vs. Limited Vs. Platinum
As long as you don’t try to make adults sit in the third row, the Toyota Highlander is one mid-size SUV the whole family should love.
The 2022 Toyota Highlander boasts a handsome design, eco-friendly powertrains, numerous safety technology, and high-tech entertainment features. Apart from its impressive EPA numbers, the Highlander delivers a comfortable and refined ride, making it a top choice in our 2022 Toyota lease deals segment. However, there are plenty of options to choose from when leasing the 2022 Toyota Highlander, and people find it challenging to narrow down their choices to the most suitable model.
In this article, we will compare three of the Highlander’s popular trims to help you make a more informed choice.
The XLE is somewhere in the middle of the 2022 Highlander’s lineup, but you would be surprised at how much value is embedded in this model. Here are some of the key features on the Highlander XLE;
- LED fog lights
- 18-inch wheels
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Wireless charging
- Height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection
- Heated front seats
- 10-way driver adjustable seat with power lumbar support
- 8-way front passenger adjustable seats
- Synthetic leather seats
- Backup camera with projected path
- 0-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- 6-speaker audio system
If you find the top-of-the-range platinum model much more expensive, you’ll be glad to know that opting for the Limited model doesn’t mean you will miss out on the fun. Outstanding features on the Highlander Limited include;
- 20-inch Chrome wheels
- Heights adjustable hands-free power liftgate
- Leather seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Seat memory function
- Backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Front doorsill metal scuff plates
- 11-speaker JBL audio system with subwoofer and amplifier
- Dynamic navigation
- Ambient lighting, etc.
The Platinum is Highlander’s top-tier trim, and it is an embodiment of virtually every luxury feature you could dream of in a mid-size three-row SUV. Let’s see why Platinum is the king in Highlander’s lineup
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic glass roof with sunshades
- Heated second-row
- 10-inch color head-up display
- Bird’s eye view 360° camera with dynamic gridlines
- 3-inch touchscreen display
- Front power tilt/slide moonroof, etc.
To lease the 2022 Highlander, don’t hesitate to reach out to VIP Auto. We are a top car leasing company with branches across the United States, and we offer the best lease deals obtainable within New Jersey and beyond. VIP Auto guarantees satisfactory services, a hassle-free lease process, and Industry’s best prices.
Our inventory is stocked with the latest cars from your favorite automakers, including Toyota. All you have to do is contact us at VIP Auto, 32 US-46, Lodi, NJ 07644, (201) 749-4339, https://vipautonj.com/, and we will have your dream vehicle delivered to your driveway in no time.