Which Is The Best 2022 Buick SUV: Encore GX 4X4 vs. Envision AWD SUV
- April 17, 2022
- Buick Car Lease Deals
- Posted by webdev
- Comments Off on Which Is The Best 2022 Buick SUV: Encore GX 4X4 vs. Envision AWD SUV
Are you looking to buy a high-end luxury SUV for your daily activities without having to break the bank? The Buick Encore AWD or Buick Encore GX will be a great option. The Buick Encore GX’s starting cost of MSRP is about $24,200 and the Buick Envision’s MSRP is $31,800.
These two Buick SUV have their advantages and disadvantages. Read through to find out which is the best Buick to lease: Encore GX 4X4 vs. Envision AWD SUV.
Even though Buick Envision provides more power, it gives up slightly lower MPG ratings. Below are the performance specs of Encore GX and Envision AWD:
2022 Buick Encore GX Performance Specs
- Engine: 1.2L ECOTEC 4-cylinder turbo engine
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 26/30 city/highway mpg
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
- Power: 137 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque
2022 Buick Envision AWD Performance Specs
- Engine: 2.0L Turbo ECOTEC 4-Cylinder engine
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 22/29 city/highway mpg2022
- Transmission: 9-speed automatic
- Power: 228 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
In the comparison of Buick Encore GX vs. Buick Envision AWD in terms of dimensions, there are quite a number of differences. Both Buick Trims can accommodate up to five people, but when it comes to the one with the larger interior space, the Envision AWD takes the lead.
The Encore GX and Envision AWD have numerous features and technology that make every driving experience a great one. However, when the starting price of the car is high, there’s a high probability that they’ll be more standing amenities.
Here are some features:
- Park Assist: Available on Encore GX and standard on Envision AWD.
- Ventilated front seats: Not available on Encore GX, but available on Envision AWD.
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats: Standard on both Buick SUVs.
- Heated front seats: Available on Encores GX and standard on Envision AWD.
- Quiet Tuning technology: Standard on both Buick trims
- Adaptive cruise control: Standard on Envision AWD, but not available on Encore GX.
- Push-Button Start: Standard on both 2022 Buick Encore GX and Envision AWD.
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Standard on both Buick SUVs.
With a test drive, you could get to pick the one that will fit your daily commutes more. However, in terms of MSRP starting price, the Encore GX is less expensive, but the Envision AWD has a larger and more comfortable interior space.
Contact us today at VIP Auto, 32 US-46, Lodi NJ 07644, (201) 749-4339 https://vipautonj.com/ if you are looking to get yourself a Buick SUV.