Range Rover FAQ:
What is the most popular Range Rover to lease in New Jersey?
The most popular Rang Rover from VIP Auto Lease of NJ is the Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV which is a 7 seater SUV that can be leased as low as $499.47 per month.
What are the benefits of leasing a Range Rover?
Leasing a Range Rover might be a good idea if:
- If you enjoy lower monthly payments
- You enjoy paying less sales tax
- You don’t want to worry about reselling your vehicle one day
- You want a flexible option for down payments
How often should a leased Range Rover have its oil changed?
Depending on your driving conditions and the climate it is best to have the oil changed every 6,000-8,000 miles.
What are my Range Rover lease end options?
Most lease contracts have 3 lease end options:
- Return the vehicle- this is the standard option
- Purchase the vehicle for a discounted price – an excellent option for those who would like to own a vehicle
- Extend your lease for additional time – For those who want to continue enjoying lower monthly payments.
What safety features come on a Range Rover?
Range Rovers aren’t just luxurious and powerful SUVs but they are also very safe. Most Range Rover models come standard with the newest safety technology like blind spot monitoring, land departure sensors, and some trims have options for upgraded Driver Assistance Package with 360 degree park assists.