2023 Chevy TahoeBest Chevy SUV Choice
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 18-Inch aluminum wheels
- Bluetooth wireless technology for select phones†
- Chevrolet Infotainment System† with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats
- Front Center Airbag† (with standard bucket seats)
- Full-color, high-resolution Driver Information Center
- LED daytime running lamps
- Projector-beam headlamps
- Rear Parking Assist Sensors
- Rear view camera
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- Standard 2.5L ECOTEC® direct injected 4-cylinder engine with stop/start technology
- Standard 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- Tri-zone automatic climate controls
- Class: Large SUV
- Trim Levels: Base LS model, mid-range LT and Premier
- Includes standard rear-wheel drive
- Passenger Seating Range: 5-9 people
- Cargo Space: 15.3 cubic feet of (behind the third-row seats)
- 7 cubic feet of space (when the third row is folded down)
- 7 cubic feet of space (when both rear rows are folded down)
- Tahoe Infotainment System: 8-inch touch screen with Apple and Android Auto CarPlay compatibility, integrated Wi-Fi hot spot, straightforward and user-friendly Chevy MyLink’s Interface, temperature and volume buttons, and 7 USB ports.
- Additional standard features: satellite radio, tri-zone automatic climate control, 110-volt power outlet and HD Radio.
- Standard Transmission: 6-speed Automatic.
- Tahoe Engine: 5.3-Liter V8 standard power-train (355 horsepower).
- Optional V8 6.2-liter (420 horsepower) (10-speed automatic transmission).
- Gas Mileage: 22 mpg on the highway and 15 mpg in the city.
- Warranty: 36,000-mile/ 3-year limited warranty.
- 60,000-mile/ 5-year power-train warranty.
- Safety Features: Standard rear parking sensors, rear-view camera, and the Teen Driver system (enables users to set limits on audio and speed volume, monitor the driving of other users of the car).
- Pricing Range: $47,900 – $62,600
- Intuitive and user-friendly infotainment features
- Excellent V8 engine power
- Smooth and comfortable riding
- Large seating capacity
- Sluggish brake and engine responses
- It can be challenging to maneuver in tight spaces
- The third row is cramped
The solid engine power, state-of-the-art technology and user-friendly features of the 2020 Chevrolet Full-Size Tahoe earns it a high ranking.
|Transmission:||10-Speed Shiftable Automatic|
|MPG:||City / Highway|
|Lease Term:||39 Months|
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.