2022 KIA Soul LX SUV vs. 2022 KIA Sedona: Which Is The Best?
- April 19, 2022
- Kia Lease Deals
- Posted by webdev
- Comments Off on 2022 KIA Soul LX SUV vs. 2022 KIA Sedona: Which Is The Best?
The Soul LX and KIA Sedona SUVs come with great and excellent features. They have large wheels, beautiful and comfortable interior space, etc. If you’ve been asking which is best between these two 2022 KIA SUVs, this detailed comparison is for you. Read through and make your decision already!
2022 KIA Soul
This vehicle is a subcompact SUV and has a comfortable cabin and cargo space with an excellent and user-friendly infotainment technology. However, it’s less engaging to drive and not as athletic as some of its competitors like the Mazda CX-30.
It has a four-cylinder base engine, but a turbo-four will quicken its acceleration. The KIA Soul has several standard tech features, but has little or no driver assistance features. The cabin is comfortable and has enough room too.
The 2022 KIA Soul is in the subcompact SUV class and has a starting MSRP price of $19,190. The higher trims available in this class costs up to $27,790. You just need to find an auto dealer like us with great incentive deals.
- Large cargo space
- Lengthy warranty
- Adult-friendly seating soace
- Easy-to-use infotainment technology system
- Some of these vehicles have hard plastic surfaces in the cabin
- It is not as athletic as some competitors
Below are some of the standard safety features on the 2022 KIA Soul:
Standard driver assistance features:
- Rear-seat alert (reminds you to check the back seat for pets, children, or other items before exiting the vehicle)
- Rear view camera
Available driver assistance features:
- Blind spot monitoring
- Head-up display
- Labe change assist
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Pedestrian detection
- Driver drowsiness monitoring
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Lane keep assist
- Rear cross traffic alert
2022 KIA Sedona
The 2023 KIA Sedona is equipped with the 3.3-liter V-6 engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission. However, it doesn’t have an all-wheel-drive, but a front-wheel drive model. There is also an option for a plug-in-hybrid powertrain.
Interior And Cargo
The dashboard and front seats are large enough to contain many items. It has a rotary shift knob, a Mercedes style dual-screen infotainment system with a digital gauge display, and a large center console. Its upholstery is made of leather.
Both the overall length and wheelbase of the car have been enlarged to give more room for cargo and people. Its interior spaciousness is convenient.
The safety features include:
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Standard lane departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection
The best advice we have for you is to choose the vehicle that best suits your budget. Both of the 2022 KIA Soul SUVs have unique features that’ll definitely suit your needs.
Contact us at VIP Auto, 32 US-46, Lodi NJ 07644, (201) 749-4339 https://vipautonj.com/ whenever you are ready to lease one.